Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-05 Origin: Site
1. The use of an air bed can prolong the patient's turning over time, but it cannot completely replace the turning function.
2. Avoid sharp objects piercing the air bag. If you accidentally break it, the separate air bag can be replaced separately.
3. Do not expose the mattress to sunlight, so as to avoid denaturation of the plastic material of the airbag.
4. The mattress can be wiped with a soft cloth or water with a mild detergent.
5. After the air bed is inflated to the appropriate pressure, move the patient to bed.
6. Do not place the pump main unit on the ground to avoid inhaling dust and avoid getting wet.
7. When performing bed care, first adjust the air bed pressure to the lowest level. Do not stand on the air cushion to avoid damage.