1, First of all to fully understand this device, how to use, the function of the buttons everywhere, do not appear to buy things, the key moments can not be used flexibly, especially how to start and how to stop quickly, when encountering unexpected things can start To the key role.
2. Keep the body clean and dry in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the parts from rusting.
3. Before using the wheelchair and within one month, check whether the bolts are loose. If it is loose, tighten it in time. In normal use, check every three months to ensure that all components are in good condition. Check all kinds of strong nuts on the wheelchair (especially the fixing nut of the rear axle). If it is loose, it needs to be adjusted and tightened in time.
4. Please check the tire usage status regularly, repair the rotating parts in time, and regularly add a small amount of lubricating oil.
5, Sometimes go out to avoid muddy water, or get wet by the rain, pay attention to clean the soil in time, and apply anti-rust wax, the rain is too acidic, if the soil is not cleaned in time and easy to wheelchair rust, at least Visually affect its aesthetics.
6, The tires maintain sufficient air pressure, can not be in contact with oil, acidic substances to prevent deterioration.
7. The connecting bolts of the wheelchair frame are loosely connected, and it is strictly prohibited to tighten.
8, For the electric wheelchair to develop the habit of using the charge, the battery is fully charged. If the electric wheelchair is not used for a long time, the loss of electricity storage will seriously affect the service life, and the longer the idle time, the more serious the battery damage. Idle electric wheelchairs should develop the habit of regular charging. Keep the battery in a "full state" for a long time. Also avoid the rain! Take it lightly and so on.
9. Always check the flexibility of the activity, rotating structure, and apply lubricant. If for some reason you need to remove the wheel's shaft, make sure the nut is tightened and will not loosen during reinstallation.
10. The connecting bolts of the wheelchair frame are loosely connected, and it is strictly prohibited to tighten.
Wheelchairs are the second pair of feet for the elderly with disabilities or inconvenient mobility. Many people are like this. After buying a wheelchair, they will not be inspected and maintained as long as the wheelchair does not malfunction. They are very reassured, in fact, this is the wrong approach. Although the manufacturer can guarantee the quality of the wheelchair is no problem, but there is no guarantee that after you have used it for a period of time, there is no problem, so in order to ensure the best condition of the wheelchair, the wheelchair needs regular maintenance.